Sunday, August 10, 2008

Far East Living on ABC's The View From the Bay

Today I received an email from Audrey Mansfield, the fashion editor from the View From the Bay, which airs weekdays on ABC, indicating that she would like to include me in an upcoming segment featuring Asian inspired fashions. I was beside myself with excitement. Then after speaking with her live, I panicked! She wanted to film the segment on the following Monday, which left me with only a week to prepare for the shoot, plus it was just 5 days before the IN STYLE Palo Alto fashion show at the Palo Alto Festival of the Arts which I was responsible for producing! I had to drop everything and scramble to recruit models for a weekday filming (most of my models work regular office jobs on weekdays) and decide what I wanted to show and what I wanted to say and I only have a few days to do so... ZOINKS! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment